ClearCorrect Clear Braces – Assonet, MA
The Clear Choice for a Straighter Smile
Are you in need of orthodontic treatment? Do you have crooked teeth, a misaligned bite, or gaps that are causing you to be self-conscious about your appearance? If so, the team at Woodside Dental Care can offer ClearCorrect Clear Braces in Assonet to repair and improve your smile’s aesthetics and overall health. Far too often, adults leave these problems untreated out of fear that they will be forced to wear metal brackets and wires. Now with ClearCorrect, you no longer need to worry about compromising your daily appearance. These transparent aligners make it possible to receive discreet treatment and fast results. To learn more about ClearCorrect, schedule an appointment with us today!
Why Choose Woodside Dental Care for ClearCorrect Clear Braces?
- Faster orthodontic solution than traditional braces
- Highly-qualified and trained professional to administer treatment
- Flexible solution that allows patients to maintain a regular diet and oral hygiene routine
How Does Treatment with ClearCorrect Clear Braces Work?
Similar to Invisalign clear aligners, ClearCorrect Clear Braces use a series of plastic trays that are custom-made to fit your smile as it moves through treatment. Using gentle, continuous pressure, your teeth will move in the right direction, putting you one step closer to achieving desired results.
Once Dr. Cornetta examines your smile and recommends ClearCorrect, he will take impressions of your teeth and send them off to a dental lab where technicians will create a specific number of trays. Once they arrive in our office, your cosmetic dentist in Assonet will make sure the first set fit properly inside your mouth before offering detailed instructions regarding how long to wear each set every day. Typically, it is recommended that you wear them for at least 20-22 hours a day for 1-2 weeks at a time. Depending on your case, the timeline for treatment can vary.
What Are the Benefits of ClearCorrect Compared to Traditional Braces?
When considering whether you want to receive treatment with ClearCorrect or traditional braces, you must think about what is most important. While many people choose the latter because of cost or familiarity, you may opt for ClearCorrect for the following reasons:
- They offer a more subtle, discreet solution that does not compromise your daily appearance
- These aligners are a flexible method of treatment that allows you to eat without worrying about food getting stuck between wires. You are also instructed to remove your trays before drinking and cleaning them.
- They are easy to clean and maintain, only requiring clear soap, lukewarm water, and a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- You receive faster results than the several years you could spend in traditional braces.
- There is minimal irritation because no metal brackets or wires are protruding and rubbing against your soft oral tissues.
- The trays are created using specialized software that ensures comfortability.
What Are Some Tips for Living with ClearCorrect?
When wearing ClearCorrect clear braces, you will quickly learn how easy it is to live day-to-day with this method of orthodontic treatment. Some tips to help you through the treatment process include:
- Remember to remove your trays prior to eating, drinking, or cleaning them
- Avoid drinking any beverage (except water) with your aligners in, as this can stain your trays
- Limit the amount of dark-colored foods and beverages you consume, or remember to brush your teeth immediately afterward to avoid potential stains from transferring onto your trays
- Keep your aligners protected inside a special case to avoid losing or damaging the trays
- Always keep your previous set of aligners in case you accidentally lose one and need to return to your old set until a new one is created
- Make sure you’re wearing your trays for the designated amount of time each day, as this will prevent a delay in treatment
- Keep your regularly scheduled visits with Dr. Cornetta to allow him to review your progress and make any necessary adjustments