Teeth Whitening – Assonet, MA
Quickly & Conveniently Brighten Your Smile
When you see your smile in photographs or in the mirror, do you find yourself wishing that your teeth were whiter? Noticing a yellow, brown, or gray tint in your pearly whites can make you feel self-conscious and distracted during important moments in life. Thankfully, it’s never been easier to fix tooth discoloration! At Woodside Dental Care, we can help you quickly and conveniently brighten your smile with one of our professional teeth whitening treatments. Read on to learn more about this popular cosmetic service and give us a call to see if teeth whitening in Assonet is right for you!
Why Choose Woodside Dental Care For Teeth Whitening?
- #1 Professional Ingredients for Reliable & Lasting Results
- #2 Both Take-Home & In-Office Options Available
- #3 Take 15% Off with Our In-House Smile Plan
Who Is a Good Candidate for Teeth Whitening?
From what we eat to how often we brush, there are a wide variety of reasons why you may find yourself with less-than-sparkling teeth. Thankfully, practically anyone can be considered a good candidate for teeth whitening treatments! During your initial consultation, we’ll consider three important factors to determine if teeth whitening is right for you:
- Current oral health: Issues like tooth decay and gum disease can make teeth whitening uncomfortable, so we’ll need to address these problems before brightening your smile.
- Your smile goals: Treatments like dental bonding and porcelain veneers can also give you whiter teeth, so we’ll review your smile goals to help you determine which treatment is best for you.
- Type of discoloration: Our powerful whitening products can lift nearly all types of stains from your smile. However, there are some rare instances where a different treatment like dental bonding or veneers will be more effective at helping you achieve your desired results.
How Does Teeth Whitening Work?
Depending on your preferences, we offer two types of teeth whitening:
Take-Home Teeth Whitening
If you’re interested in whitening your teeth from the comfort of home, a take-home whitening kit may be right for you. We’ll give you custom-made whitening trays and personalized doses of our professional-grade whitening gel to take home with you. You’ll wear them for a set amount of time every day, wherever and whenever you like, and within just a few weeks, you’ll achieve a truly sparkling smile!
In-Office Teeth Whitening
For patients who want to whiten their teeth right away, perhaps in time for an upcoming interview, wedding, or other special event, an in-office teeth whitening treatment may be ideal. We’ll simply apply our professional-grade whitener to your teeth and shine a special blue light to speed up the process. In as little as a single hour-long appointment, we can remove years of stains from your teeth to reveal a dazzling set of pearly whites.
Tips for Maintaining Your Brighter Smile
- Brush for two minutes twice a day
- Avoid or limit dark-colored drinks
- Use a straw when you do indulge in dark-colored beverages
- Quit using tobacco products
- Visit us twice a year for checkups and cleanings